Today, Wednesday, Dr. Mustafa Madbouly, Prime Minister, chaired the weekly cabinet meeting, where 9 new decisions were approved, most notably the announcement of 100,000 housing units for low-income people, based on the instructions of President Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi.
Masrawy monitors cabinet decisions as follows:
– The Council of Ministers approved the request of the Ministry of Housing, Utilities and Urban Communities to amend the terms of the social housing program for low and middle-income people.
– The Council approved the announcement of the launch of 100 thousand housing units for low-income people with areas of 75 square meters and 90 square meters according to actual demand, and 25 thousand housing units for middle-income people in areas of 100, 110 and 120 square meters, in light of the directives of President Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi to build 250 thousand social housing units, within a package Economic measures taken by the state.
– The Council of Ministers approved a draft decision by the President of the Republic to reallocate two areas of land from privately owned state-owned lands, in the Arab Abu Saed district of the Al-Saff Center in Giza Governorate, in light of the trend to establish an industrial zone in the Arab Abu Saed region in the governorate.
– The Council of Ministers approved the draft decision of the President of the Republic regarding the allocation of a piece of land owned by the state privately owned, in the district of Beni Suef Governorate, with an area of about 16.92 feddans, equivalent to 71101.43 square meters, on the eastern road in Beni Suef / Minya, for the benefit of the Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources. In order to use it in setting up a compressor station for natural gas to raise the efficiency and increase the network pressure in the province.
– The Council of Ministers approved, in principle, the Prime Minister’s draft decision regarding issuing the executive regulations for the Law No. For the final approval of the list at the next meeting.
– The Council of Ministers approved the Prime Minister’s draft decision, which stipulates in its first article that “the interests of the public treasury and coinage shall be combined in one interest called“ the interest of the public treasury and coinage, ”and the public treasury and coinage shall replace the interests of the public treasury and coinage wherever they are received Of applicable regulations and decisions. ”
– The Council of Ministers finally approved the initiative of the Arab Fund for Economic and Social Development to postpone the payment of installments and interest due on loans granted to Egypt, for a period of one year, starting from 7/1/2020 until 6/30/2021, as a contribution from it to mitigate the effects The economic and financial consequences of the spread of the new Corona virus.
– The Council of Ministers approved the Damietta Governorate’s request to increase its share in the Damietta Furniture Company, as a third and final installment, by 50.41 million pounds, in order to enable the governorate to pay its obligations in the company’s capital. Some of the plots of lands previously sold to them by public auction in Ras El-Bar city and withdrawn from them for failure to pay off the debt; And in the context of legalizing their status.
– The Cabinet approved the establishment of the National Company for Railway Industries in the Suez Canal Economic Zone; In order to carry out the manufacture, repair, replacement and renewal of railway cars, with the aim of settling this industry, through the contribution between the General Authority for the Economic Zone of the Suez Canal and each of the Egyptian sovereign fund and the private sector, taking into account the development of a mechanism that allows the Ministry of Transport to ascertain the global price of the final product.
These were the details of the news 125,000 apartments and amending social housing conditions .. 9 government decisions for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at eg24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.